Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Why this blog

Hey folks!

Just wanted to give you guys an idea of what I am trying to do here.  I will be listening to various sources for shows as they become available and then give folks an idea as to which sources sound the best.  This project will begin in earnest with fall tour.  In the meantime, I will be listening to specific phish shows, starting with 1994, and giving a review of the show and of the recording.  Basically, I will give you a setlist, a link to download the show, links to other reviews, and then my own review of the show.  This is purely subjective and I look forward to anybody's comments on the shows reviewed.  There are lots of folks reviewing current shows, so I will focus on older shows, though ones that are freely available.  I hope you enjoy.

While I have downloaded most of my shows from bt.etree.org, many, if not most, are available from this google spreadsheet

No comments:

Post a Comment